Thursday 12 April 2012

The 2012 opening of Cedar Point season is approaching, Top Thrill Dragster

Our videos and pictures are from 2010. We love the Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky Ohio and have been there 4 times. In exactly one month the park opens its new season but we will not be there. We hope it will be possible to fit it in our plans of 2013 or 2014. This is the Roller Coast or the top roller coaster park in the world. Our favourite coaster is Top Thrill Dragster. One of the videos is dedicated only to this coaster. Would you ride it?

De video’s en foto’s zijn van ons bezoek in 2010. We houden van Cedar Point, het pretpark in Sandusky Ohio en we zijn er 4 maal geweest. In exact één maand opent het park zijn nieuwe seizoen, maar wij zullen er niet bij zijn. Misschien ligt dit binnen onze mogelijkheden voor 2013 of 2014. Dit is de achtbanen kust of het top achtbanen park ter wereld. Onze lievelingsachtbaan is Top Thrill Dragster. Eén video is volledig toegewijd aan deze achtbaan. Zou jij het aandurven?

Raptor
Millennium Force
Top Thrill Dragster
Filip Kristel 
Our Cerdar Point visit of 2010



Previous Amusement Park article: Excellent experience in the Wild Wadi water park, Dubai

Return to main page

19 comments:

  1. Brrr..., nee, Filip, krijg je mij nooit in...
    Lie(f)s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Amazing. I hope, you had fun.
    Kind regards, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting, but no walk in the mountains-Russian more, just parachuting and hang gliding ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwww, indeed you are very big rollercoaster-lover! I do cross fingers for your future plans...I would visit it online with you, will be enough for me:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gee, I could leave comment since I do not see the comment box, i apologize if i leave the comment by replying to Janna's comment.

      indeed, you are very big rollercoaster lover, i can not even get on a small one :( i get dizzy and sick. so good for you both, you have all kinds of fun.

      Delete
  5. Schitterend om dit te kunnen meemaken. Onbekend terrein voor mij.Groetjes Dietmut

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of this place! I think we're about nine hours away from it. You are both brave people!!!! You could not pay me enough money to ride one of these. I have enough scares to deal with in real life without actually making myself scared.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even watching the videos scares me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No thank you! I'm not that brave.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lijkt me geweldig! Groetjes Cristien

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would ride it.. Why not!!~!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hallo....

    Nee ik ga niet met jullie mee...
    ik vind het 3x niks...om te zien, fotograferen en filmen OK..
    maar verder ga ik niet...!!

    Lg, Nieske

    ReplyDelete
  12. Génial ces photos!!!j'adore++++++bisous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ughhhhh! That made me feel sick just watching it. You sure are thrill seekers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dit lijkt me van het goede teveel!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh ... that's nothing for me ...no..no..
    nice photos ..
    Best regards, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am not a fan of rollercoasters so watching your video was enough for me. Interesting that you have already been there 4 times. Ohio must have the best rollercoaster in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh WOW!!! My answer to this is NEVER but I have done a hammerhead stall in a stunt plane before, ONCE. I do see you had your arms up in the air like all good roller coaster fans though. Awesome video, and sure you are looking forward to going back for the new ride.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.