Friday 20 April 2018

Excellent fresh fish at Fish Bar Crudo, Civitavecchia

It was off-season and calm in Civitavecchia. We explored Tripadvisor for restaurant advice but nothing really jumped out so we walked alongside the beach promenade looking at each place. The setting of restaurant Crudo at the pier was enchanting, now try the food.

The fresh seafood was just top. We had different types of raw shrimps, clams, oysters, tuna tartar, salmon tartar, seabass tartar and the home made Italian Pasta. It was so good that we went back the next evening.

Het was buiten het vakantieseizoen en rustig in Civitavecchia. We zochten Tripadvisor af voor wat restaurant advies maar niets sprong er echt uit dus wandelden we langs de kustlijn en bekeken we persoonlijk elke zaak. De locatie van restaurant Crudo aan de pier was betoverend, nu nog de gerechten proberen. 

De verse zeevruchten waren top. We aten verschillende soorten rauwe garnalen, schelpjes, oesters, tonijntartaar, zalmtartaar, zeebaarstartaar en natuurlijk huis gemaakte Italiaanse pasta. Het was er zo goed dat we de dag erna terug gingen eten. 
 
Restaurant Crudo

Restaurant Crudo Civitavecchia

Restaurant Crudo pier

Restaurant Crudo

Restaurant Crudo seafood platter

Restaurant Crudo trio of tartar

Restaurant Crudo shrimps

Restaurant Crudo gamba

Restaurant Crudo pasta vongole

Restaurant Crudo salmon

Previous Civitavecchia article: Church of the virgin, with the first parish in the world

Previous Restaurant article: Restaurant Como Yan Sushi, good quality Japanese cuisine

Return to main page

4 comments:

  1. De ligging is inderdaad magnifiek! En als jullie teruggingen moet het er super lekker geweest zijn. Te zien aan de foto's, inderdaad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. His email: {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com} you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
      1) Love Spells
      2) Lost Love Spells
      3) Divorce Spells
      4) Marriage Spells
      5) Binding Spells
      6) Breakup Spells
      7) Death spell
      8.) You want to be promoted in your office
      9) want to satisfy your lover 
      10) Lottery
      Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
      through {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com}

      Delete
  2. In this fashion my partner Wesley Virgin's report starts with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the same methods many celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that conversation has even taken place IN YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a license and with $3.20 in his pocket.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with going through life payroll to payroll! When will I finally make it?"

    You've taken part in those types of conversations, isn't it right?

    Your very own success story is going to start. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ហ្គេមស្លត់

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.